Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Me? Really?!?

My dear friend Geneveive from The Art of Making a Home Joyful has nominated me for a Thinking Blogger Award! Seriously! In her words: I actually chose Tah Dah because of the creativity that is displayed in this blog. I am always impressed by Trish's God given gift and it is evident by the hand made cards that are posted on this blog. These hand made crafts sometimes take my breath away and make me think, "Wow"! Hmmm... no pressure there! :) I am truly honored to receive this fine award, and can't wait to receive the big check that accompanies it. (kidding!!)

The rules are to tag five other blogs that make you think. In addition:
1. If, and only if, you are tagged, write a post with five links to blogs that make you think.
2. Link to this post so people can find the exact origin of the meme.
3. Optional: Proudly display the "Thinking Blogger Award" with a link to the post that you wrote. Here are 2 versions to choose from:


So without further ado, I would like to honor the spirit in which this award was presented, and pass it along to five individuals who continually inspire me with their artistic endeavors. They all have unique styles, and their colors and layouts definitely make me think!!
  1. Debbie at Thinking Inking
  2. Godelieve at Stamping Mathilda
  3. Jacqueline at Jacqueline's Craft Nest
  4. Jacki at The Card Castle
  5. Dina at Mama Dini's Stamperia
Thank you, ladies, for making me think!!

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

Thank you for the really nice compliment Trish!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Trish! What a sweet thing to do! I will try to get this done tomorrow. It's already 3:30am. . . ;-D

Jacqueline said...

I wanted to get back to you to thank you for the wonderful compliment Trish!

Jacki Marie said...

Thanks Trish!