Friday, May 1, 2009

Things really are better when they sparkle!


Our lives have been pretty crazy these past several months, but I decided to take some time today to make a fun card (plus I'm now ready for the next little girl birthday party!)

The Tinkerbell stamp is from EK Success, and the sentiment is from Verve - aren't they perfect together? I used BasicGrey Sultry paper, prismacolor pencils and Sakura gelly roll pen. I also want to point out that there are a few rounded corners in there - I bought a Fiskars squeeze punch earlier this year, and it works so much better for me than any other type of corner rounder (just something to keep in mind next time you're trolling the craft aisles, looking for something "coupon-worthy" :)

Hope your weekend "sparkles" with all sorts of good things!

No comments: