Thursday, December 10, 2009

Getting Lovey-Dovey

I know that Christmas is looming large on the horizon, but Valentine's isn't all that far off, right? Anyway, that's the excuse I'm offering for this card :)

I used this week's layout from Card Patterns - fun layout to combine patterned papers. The images are from smARTworks' Happy Silhouettes and the paper is from Memory Box. Everything is pretty straightforward - I made the card base from dark purple cardstock, which you see right below the ribbon. I really love the sentiment: Forever. For always. No matter what. Definitely going to use that for my hubby's card this year (he won't be receiving this particular one!)

Hope you're having a great week!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely card Trish! Thanks for playing along over at Card Patterns - I have one more give away on my blog! :) Have a super weekend.

Donelda said...

this is a great card. I was checking out the valentine ideas on Nichole Heady and DT blogs and I am totally ready to get making valentine cards. I'm right there with you Trish!!