Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Checking In

Can't believe it's been nearly 2 months since I posted! Just wanted to check in and let y'all know that I'm still around, just super busy. Our family has moved 1,900 miles and we're still getting settled into our new home. I have a fantastic place for all my stamping goodies, but couldn't in good conscience set that up before the kitchen, bedrooms, etc. (but I must admit that the thought did cross my mind! ;)

On a funny note, I just had to share a few things that happened with the packers dealt with my stamping supplies. I had pre-packed many items, but they ended up redoing 99% of it (to my frustration). I had one box of tins, frames, etc. labelled alterables, that somehow became "Alter Tables" when they were done with it. I also had to laugh when I came across my box of large Sizzix dies, labelled "CDs."

Back soon!

1 comment:

Sarosa said...

Hugs to you, Trish! I have really been out of the loop for awhile myself, though thankfully not because of moving!

Hope you're doing well, still getting things like sleep and nutrition, and laughs!

Love,
Sarah