Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wandering Thoughts...

Well, here it is - the first card made in our new home. It felt soooo good to put ink to paper again!

The card is created using the Journey set. My coloring skills still leave much to be desired, but I did have fun with this. After I cut the main image, the bits of white along the edge just didn't look right, so I swiped the edges with the black pad (a freebie tip :) On the green panel, I repeatedly stamped the marble image with versamark ink - great way to add interest to solid cardstock.

I hope to stamp a few more things before the month is out - plus I just realized that I have some things photographed that I never posted. Yep, I'll be back soon!!

Sorry about the lousy picture - the battery charger for the "good" camera has gone missing...

No comments: