Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Using Scraps

What is it with paper crafters and our inability to part with even the smallest scraps of paper? I've actually gotten much better at disposing of bits and pieces, but I still have a substantial stash... When I saw the card that Godelieve had made here, I was instantly inspired. What a fabulous way to use those little bits of paper! I guarantee this will become a "go-to" layout for me.


Stamp images are from a variety of companies - if you see something that you absolutely MUST know about, leave a comment and I'll get back to you with the deets

1 comment:

Donelda said...

I love Godelieve's Sunday Scraps but I've never allowed it to inspire me to use some of mine. What a great idea! I might just have to try this layout too! I could probably make about 1000 cards with all my scraps!! LOL!!! You have some wonderful cards as a result!!