Friday, May 4, 2007

Off for a great weekend!!

Well, tomorrow is National Scrapbooking Day, and I'm headed to a 12 hour crop at one of the large churches in the area. No, I'm not going to be scrapping - it's all papercrafting goodness, though, right?! I'm hoping to take some time this evening to plan out a couple projects, so that I can really crank some stuff out tomorrow. As you can tell from the empty pockets, I'm not ready yet!

And in fallen crafter news, Michael's had these very cool totes around Christmastime. I looked at them numerous times, even putting one in my cart once, then changing my mind as I was headed to check out. I'd regretted not purchasing one - but glory be! They're back, and in this luscious purple to boot!! Used a coupon, and it was only ten bucks. So I broke my non-spending vow (the tote and the Martha ribbon, as I discussed in a previous post)... but I guess I could argue that I'm just finally using the rest of my earnings from the convention. Yeah, that's it! Perhaps I should order some stamps to celebrate!

Yep, it's a sickness.

1 comment:

Jacki Marie said...

PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!