Monday, January 4, 2010

Catching Up

Holy schnikees, it's 2010! We had a wonderful Christmas and are now trying to return to "normal." There are several matters that require my attention, but I promise to get back to crafting soon. I was able to visit Mystic Paper when we were out in AZ - creative bliss!! Amazing displays, plus drooling over product lines that I'd never seen in person. I could have spent an entire day wandering the shop (not to mention an awful lot of hubby's paycheck), but exercised a bit of self-restraint and walked out with only 1 small paper bag. Which still cost plenty, but I digress ;) Anyway, I do have a bunch of ideas swirling around in my head, plus some completed projects that I haven't managed to post. Here's hoping our computer cooperates with that plan we'll be ordering a new one this week - we've been having some very strange issues with this one, including turning itself on randomnly, and have come to the conclusion that our motherboard is deteriorating rapidly...

Anyway, I did want to say that the January Challenge is up - bring on the ice! Lots of room for interpretation on that one, and hopefully you can play along.

We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. ~Edith Lovejoy Pierce

1 comment:

Sarosa said...

My sympathies ... setting up a new computer is NOT FUN!

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts, Trish!

Hugs,
Sarah