Thursday, March 1, 2007

Need a smack?

So there's a story behind this card. I stumbled onto the stamp sometime last year, and nearly spit all over my monitor after reading it. Looooove it! (But may I also add that I'm thankful that the Lord doesn't operate that way, or my head would be somewhere near Des Moines...) So anyway, ATRS had a big sale earlier this year when they rolled out their website redesign and I broke down and bought it. I have it sitting on my stamping table, and then finally made this card on Monday to send on to a fellow stamp-loving-sister-in-Christ. Had a lot of fun with it, and it still cracks me up every time I read it!! This is the same patterned paper from Making Memories that I used on the birthday card, and the sentiment is from Custer's Last Stamp. Colors were toned done with some sponging, edges distressed, and then finished out with some Michael's ribbon and a prima flower.

In other news, I think our camera needs some help. I was looking at some of the pictures I've taken in the last month or so, and the images are just not right. They're not sharp, and the colors are off, too. The camera took one small tumble that I know of when the kids accidentally bumped it just after Christmas, so now I'm wondering if something in there is out of whack. Time to do some internet sleuthing - hopefully it's just something I did with a setting somewhere...

1 comment:

Jacki Marie said...

Funny, a I have the same beautiful card here on my desk from my stamp loving sister in Christ. Hey sorry about your camera.