Sunday, March 18, 2007

Oh Baby!

I can't even tell you how many pregnant people I know right now. I started working on some long-overdue congratulatory cards last week, and even managed to cut into some new BasicGrey paper (gasp!) I had some credit with an online store and was not-so-patiently waiting for them to get the new collections in, and now have them in my possession. OK, so now on to the card details. The pregnant lady and the sentiment are both from the $1 bin at Michael's - can't beat that price! I stamped the lady on Sahara Sand cardstock, then colored with markers and carefully cut her out. The card base is Almost Amethyst, and it's topped with Celery grosgrain. The paper is from the BG Phoebe collection, and I accented the sentiment with a little heart brad from Making Memories. Rather simple card, but quite fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is very cute ! love the tiny heart.

Jacki Marie said...

yeah, that pregnancy thing, must be in the water...

cute card!