Monday, June 11, 2007

Good Things really do come to those who wait!

Joann's has a line of kits (Gallery J) that are nice alterables, along with all the papers and embellishments to make a very nice item. I've been wanting to replace our kitchen clock for quite some time now (it's been knocked off the wall one too many times), and there was a very cool clock kit I'd been eyeing up. Only problem - it was $19.99. Too rich for my blood! I debated about getting it with a coupon, but even at 40% off it was still $12. I actually put it in my cart sometime around Christmas (when I had a 50% coupon), but still couldn't do it.

Well, I was running errands on Saturday and stopped at Joann's. Turns out they're doing some major clearance, and I now am the proud owner of a clock kit. Final cost: $4.97. Woooo Hoooooo! I also got some really great embellishments that I'd been longing for from the CK line that had been marked down to 50 cents. Yeah, Baby! This week is pretty full, so I don't think I'll have time to work on the clock. Still need to decide exactly what I'm going to do with it, too. I have *too* many ideas, but I'm determined to actually make up my mind and create something!! (And on a side note, I did not buy the tray kit, although it was pretty cool, too. See, I do have just a teensy bit of self-control...)

No comments: