Monday, June 25, 2007

Salute to Petal Prints - part 1

I have a pretty busy week ahead of me, but I did have to point out that the new SU Catalog is looming large on the horizon. And while I'm excited to see the new goods, it's also time to bid adieu to some favorites. Petal Prints is probably my all-time favorite stamp set. I just love how the images look like pressed flowers, but then you can add the outline for a more whimsical look. Anyway, I'll be sharing some "archive" cards this week (and apologies for lousy photos, as most of these are from at least two years ago!)

This card has a rather "country" vibe to it with the gingham ribbons. Not usually my style, but I love it here. The sentiment is from "Words of Wisdom," another wonderful set that's being retired as of June 30.

No comments: