Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Swirly Fun


Still playing around with Baroque Motifs, and I thought I'd share my "inspiration" along with it. I love the design of this tank top, and as soon as I saw this set, I knew I was going to have to create something with these colors.

So here's my spin on it... I stamped the swirl using white & brick red Versamagic inks on Blush Blossom, then layered it with some cranberry crisp. I wanted to keep the panel pretty large but still leave room for the sentiment (from another new set - Holidays & Wishes), so I trimmed a bit off the top of the card base. Still fits in a standard envelope, but just a tiny bit different.
Happy stamping!!


3 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

awesome!!!! I NEED that set.

Anonymous said...

GULP!!! You are amazing! That is so great! This set is killing me!!! Stunning.

Chia said...

I really LOVE the way you took your cue from the shirt and worked it into your card. Great Job!