Friday, August 17, 2007

Are you in the Philly area?!?

If you're in this area, then you definitely don't want to miss out on this sale! It's being hosted by Christian Life Center in Bensalem (directions here) on Saturday, September 8 from 9 AM - 2 PM. It will be at the Edge building, and as you enter the parking lot you'll see it off to the left.

I have bunches of stuff to sell off - two tables worth, in fact. Unmounted images, SU sets, other woodmounts, scrapbook paper, albums, punches, templates... You name it, I probably am selling it! If you have stuff you'd like to get rid of, please feel free to email me for more info. Tables are $20 (which will go toward their youth ministry), and you keep whatever you sell that day. Much better option than racking up eBay fees!

Really hoping we can get a big turnout for this. Would love to see it become an annual event!!

1 comment:

Jacki Marie said...

OOOOOooI wish I could come. I hope you make lots of money!