Saturday, October 13, 2007

Colorized Girls


Well, this is going to be my last "One Smile" card for awhile. I have just recently started to really use my Prismacolor pencils, and I decided to have fun with them on this card. I was going for the vintage, hand-tinted photo look. (And why is that every one of those photos seems to have robin's egg blue in it somewhere?!) Anyway, I had fun coloring it in, and then roughed up the edges, attached a fancy paper clip, and mounted it onto some BasicGrey paper. BTW, the cool script on the background is another image from the set. I'm telling you, it is a great set full of potential!!

OK, off to the more mundane tasks that require my attention. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

Love this card, and your microscope slide one too! That scripty text stamp is the reason there are 13 cards so far here...! http://smartworksdt.blogspot.com/search/label/One%20Smile Love it on backgrounds. I think I cut one line off of mine, though, so it lined up better for repeated stamping.

I like your new picture!

D

Ana Wohlfahrt said...

SUPER CUTE!!