Sunday, May 11, 2008

The hand of a friend...

I've been playing around with glimmer mist and the glimmer screens (which are basically plastic templates that you use as masks - you can see more about them here warning: there's music on that blog, so you may want to turn your speakers down) I had made a couple backgrounds using latte & denim blue mists, and then I flipped the screen over onto the white cardstock and "stamped" off the excess. I love the effect it gives, and I thought it made a nice background for this image, too. I stamped the Hands Collage, then added the sentiment and accented with a couple dew drops. I matted it, and after playing around with layout, I eventually settled on this z-fold. I layered some BasicGrey Boxer paper onto the right panel, and it's all done!

No comments: