Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Two simple Mother's Day cards to share today - both using patterned paper and a single sentiment (Art by Moonlight).

The first one features BasicGrey Two Scoops collection paper. I trimmed along the flower, and then mounted it onto the pink. The flower has also been traced over with a spica glitter pen, so there's a nice shimmer to it.

This second one has this lovely vellum from Over the Moon press (from the prize basket I won on Saturday!), and I mounted it to the card base with white mini brads. Stamped the sentiment onto a scrap of white, then added a prima flower accented with silver liquid pearls.

Both super simple, but I know the grandmas will like the flowers.

I'll be back tomorrow for the smARTworks' Tea Party - no glue allowed this time around!

1 comment:

Deb Neerman said...

NOW I know where I got "Tah Dah" stuck in my head, LOLOL!

These cards are lovely!! Wonderful work!