Monday, October 6, 2008

Enjoy today - and a BIG sale!!



I have two more cards to share featuring the Borders & Seals set, both simple but elegant.


For this first one, I started by lightly drawing a grid on the white cardstock so I could make sure that the images were stamped evenly. The sentiment is from Sunflowers, and it's layered with white organdy ribbon and two pearls.





For this card, I stamped the long image from the set onto taupe cardstock with versamagic ink, used sticky EP, heated, and then applied gold leaf foil. I matted the strip with black, and then adhered it to the card, where I had stamped selas along the bottom edge. The sentiment is from Bleeding Heart, and I split it using my stamp-a-ma-jig.

So would you like to purchase any of these sets for yourself? Well, head on over to smARTworks ~ it's birthday month, and all in-stock rubber is 35% off!! Order $50 or more of stamps only, and shipping is free; if your order includes accessories, then shipping is half off. Get all the details here. What better way to kick off the week than ordering new stamps! :)

No comments: