Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Lord is God...

Still haven't had much time for creative pursuits, but I did manage to pull this card together. It all started with this week's sketch from Card Positioning Systems, and then the papers from Memory Box. I've had this MB paper kicking around for awhile now; I love the designs, but they all have rather strong images and I've had a tough time actually incorporating them into a card... this time, though, I started with the paper. The verse (Uptown Designs) is the only stamped element. I also highlighted the trees and the word "God" with a spica glitter pen, but just couldn't get a decent photo. Trust me, though, it's quite lovely in person! I just love the subtle sparkle the pens provide, plus the ease of application.

Well, I'm off and running again. Hope to be back soon!

2 comments:

Charity Hassel said...

what a great verse and lovely card! like the little trees! thanks for using the cps sketch!

artfulstampin said...

That is a beautiful card! Love the stamp :)