Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween Treats

Our family doesn't really do much for Halloween - we focus more on the fall/harvest aspect (plus that way all the decor carries over into Thanksgiving!). We do take the kids out trick-or-treating in our neighborhood; this year we have a knight in shining armor and a very elegant princess!

Anyway, our son's school is having a Halloween parade (all the kids march around the school) and then a little party this afternoon, and I wanted to make something for him to share with his classmates. I headed to Michael's and the Dollar store, and then made up these little goodie bags with a pencil, stickers, kazoo, balloon, and some candy. I had to incorporate some stamping in there somewhere, so I made little tags (pumpkin stamp from Target $1 bin, enjoy from Hero Arts) that I just stapled on.

$7 in supplies + 1 hour of stamping/assembly time = 24 Bags o' fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh! Love it! And love the new blog look!
Becky

Carolyn Bounds said...

These are WONDERFUL!!!! I bet the kids were excited to get such fun and yummy stuff:o)