Thursday, October 16, 2008

Simple Thanks

I wanted to send a card to a friend, and nothing I had felt quite right, so I forced myself to create something... OK, so maybe I just wanted an excuse to play with some new goodies :)

The very cute little heart tree/bouquet thingee is from Autumn Leaves stampology and I accented it with ivory flower soft. I used matte accents (Ranger) to adhere it, and it seemed to work pretty well. I ordered this stuff, not quite sure what to expect, but I love it! It's sort of plastic-y but very soft - hard to describe, but definitely fun to play with. I guarantee you'll be seeing more of this in the future :) The paper is SEI Winston, edged with a (new) Martha Stewart border punch, and the sentiment is Impression Obsession. Now off to actually get this card in the mail!

I'll be back tomorrow to share my card from the smART Cookie challenge, featuring the set Hoot!

2 comments:

Diane Noble said...

Oh, I love this card, Trish. It's beautiful. So elegant. The punched edge is gorgeous. Love it all!

SmilynStef said...

Love that new border punch ... such an elegant card.