Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Always Joyful

I do love the "Buttoned Up" set - that girl is just so doggone adorable! I also love Memory Box paper, and dug out the winterberry line for this card. I stamped the little sweetie onto kraft cardstock and then cut it into a circle with my coluzzle. The swirly edge had a definite line, so I added a few more swirls with the help of my trusty stamp-a-ma-jig. The dress is paper pieced, and I added a bit of rosiness to her cheeks with a prismacolor pencil as well as a tiny prima flower in her hair. I also pulled out oval coluzzle for the verse panel, and accented the card with a bit of taffeta ribbon.

Well, I'm off again - see you tomorrow for the sketchy tea party! :)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Pretty card, Trish...LOVE the flower in her hair!

Michelle Adams said...

This is really lovely!

Jacqueline said...

This is delightful, love how you used pp in your work Trish!