Friday, December 14, 2007

Monochromatic Let it Snow

I have another simple card to share. Yesterday's challenge on splitcoast was to do a monochromatic design. I pulled out my Winter Days set, a Fabriano notecard, my sepia versafine ink, and went to town. Super simple layout, but I think it lets the beauty of the image really come through. I did accent the snow with some fabulous glass glitter (also available through smARTworks). The final touch was tying on some brown twistel. It's paper ribon made by Making Memories; I've had it in my stash forever, and I'm not even sure whether they make it anymore.

I'm also working on a very cool project for the Salt challenge. A little different from my normal style, but I'm really enjoying the process. Hopefully it will be ready to share by Monday!

No comments: