Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet scrapbook page


Just wanted to share this 6x6 scrapbook page I did. It's an Antiquities photo (done as a fundraiser for our MOPS group), and it's the only studio pics I have of the kids together. I really need to remedy that! Anyway, I created this with the Rose Trio #1 and Sgl Leaf Trio sets, and the words are from Combo Sentiments. The roses were done with twinkling H2Os, so there's some lovely shimmer in person.

And on a side note, here is what happens when the aforementioned "sweet kids" get ahold of Mommy's old paper cutter :)

I have a ton more to share, but our family is headed out for a much needed vacation (camping at a nearby state park). I'll be back next week with more!

1 comment:

Sarosa said...

What an absolutely adorable picture!

I love how you did the roses, perfect.