Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Joy Enough...

No specific challenge with today's card - just some plain ol' stampy fun! :) The images are from the Happy Silhouettes sheet, and I used Brilliance Lightning Black ink for it all so there's some rich shimmer. For the base of the card, I adhered strips of paper (Memory Box Sprout) that I had left from my last project - great way to break up the plain cardstock base. I rounded the corners and "grubbed" up the edges a bit with two different brown inks, and then pulled out an old Making Memories embellishment jar to create the layered flower with the button.

On a side note, these stamps are not available for purchase, but can only be "earned" with smART bucks... and you can earn 1 by playing along with us over at the smART Word blog. There's still plenty of time to make a fall card!!

No comments: