Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Think Pink?

Well, I did put that other paper pad away, but I still ended up making a few more cards with pink... I was trying to make a card for someone in particular and was having *NO* success whatsoever, so I ended up just playing around and this is what I came up with. All the paper is from Making Memories (Sabrina collection), with a few accents from the GCD Paris Nights pad.

On the first card, I stamped the crown (Kings) with Brilliance Lightning Black and then added the sentiment (Happy Silhouettes). I added a couple rhinestones to the crown, but everything else is pretty straightforward. This would be a great card for a guy if it weren't for the color! The second card was created with the Iris Bloom set, and the tab with the word is actually the piece that was left after I trimmed the sentiment panel - just couldn't bear to throw it away! The strip right above that is paper folded to create a ruffly effect, but unfortunately that detail didn't photograph well.

Off an running again - will be back at some point this week to share more. I've had a sick daughter and life in general is still pretty crazy, so I'm not promising anything :)

No comments: