Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Pay It Forward

PAY IT FORWARD : handcrafted items


I will send a handmade item to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "Pay it Forward" exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet (but it will probably be made of paper!) and you probably won't receive anything in '07 but it will definitely be within 365 days - I promise! In order to participate, though, you must pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. So basically, if you comment, I’ll send you something crafty that I’ve made! Once you sign up, copy and paste the above paragraph on your blog, and three other lucky people will be recipients of your handmade work. I found this at Aged to Perfection and thought it was a great idea. So spread a little handmade cheer!!

(and please leave your email in the post so I can get in contact with you!)\

Still one more slot available - please join in the fun!

5 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

OK I'll play.Is there a deadline?

Trish D said...

The only deadline is to send out your item within a year - I figured even *I* could handle that one!! :)

Jacki Marie said...

LOL, me too!

Deanne said...

Oooo....how fun! Sign me up!

Heidi said...

Your cards are great. I am married to a soldier and I think our Wounded Warriors program at Ft. Bragg would love these esp. for Christmas. If you could network with other "card crafters" then I could give some info. out where they could be sent to injured soldiers coming back from war.