Thursday, November 1, 2007

Screen Flowers

Well, I just got a big ol' pile of new rubber from smARTworks, so you can bet it's been killing me not to play! I decided I'd earned some stamping time, though, so made this quick card this morning. I started with a square Fabriano notecard - I swear, the quality of the paper is just so wonderful that it makes almost anything look good! I stamped the screen down the side with old paper distress ink. Next, I overstamped the flower (from Vertical Love Comes) with black Versafine ink, and then the sentiment (Wonderful/Marvelous). I colored in the flowers with Prismacolor pencils, even adding a bit of green over the stems. The final touches were to add a copper dragonfly brad and tie on some red hemp twine. I managed to get my ink fix in under fifteen minutes! :)

In other smARTworks news, you've GOT to check out the fabulous specials this month - including 12% off all items. Wowzers! Plus there are some fabulous new images (love the vintage holiday stuff here and pretty much the entire supplement!) and they're even carrying these square Fabriano notecards now. Seriously, check it out!!

1 comment:

Dina Kowal Creative said...

I never told you but I really really really liked this card. And I can't wait to get some of those square cards too!