Sunday, January 6, 2008

Feeling Resolute?!?

I'm not exactly sure why, but it seems as though the simple act of swapping out the wall calendar brings out a sense of optimism. You know, the commitment to improve. Whether we're talking about eating habits, saving money, or staying in touch with friends, we all want to do "better." And of course that same drive is found in the papercrafting community.
So I'm going on the record. I HAVE TOO MUCH STUFF. I've been doing a lot of sorting and have sold/passed on quite a few items that I know I won't use. But I still need to force myself to get all the other stuff organized. You see, I'm quite a lazy person. And I'm all too content to work amongst the clutter (although admittedly it's frustrating). So not only do I need to use the stuff that I have, I need to have it in some semblance of order. And it sort of goes without saying that I shouldn't be buying more in the meantime (but I really did *need* more adhesive, and since I was so close to getting free shipping anyway...)
Anyway, I'm usually not big on resolutions, so I'm looking at this more as continuation of my quest toward being an organized, responsible adult. Will continue to report on my progress. And just in case you'd like to join in, Kimm will be posting challenges, tips, and stamping workouts throughout the year. She always has some great ideas, so I'd highly recommend checking it out!!

No comments: