Friday, January 11, 2008

Happy Birthday Little Girl!

Well, our baby turned three today. She's growing up so fast! Like any good mom, I threw a card together approximately 13 minutes before she opened her gifts. Obviously, I needed to keep things pretty simple :)

I used the BasicGrey Two Scoops paper (pre-ordered before I cut myself off, and it just arrived today!) I used a rub-on from American Crafts for the words, and then added the 3 with white acrylic paint and a foam stamp. It was pretty murky around the edges, so I accented it with the black spica pen. (Ordered the same time as the paper - it does work very nicely, but no more for me!) Final touch was a bit of ribbon - and thankfully the birthday girl was very happy to get one of "Mommy's cards!"

1 comment:

Monica Hunter said...

I love the simplicity of this -- just gorgeous! The colors are perfect. It's nice when you can give your handmade cards to your young kids, because then you can keep them forever! LOL