Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Completed Paperbag Album




Well, I finished up my paperbag album, and my hubby has given it a thumbs up. You can see the cover in my previous post. These are so easy to create, and they go together pretty quickly since they're so small.
I made this by folding two white lunch bags in half, then gluing them together in the middle. I tied fuzzy red yard around the spine as an accent. You can use the bag parts to tuck in journaling tabs - I've pulled them out slightly in the photos so you can see what I mean. No stamping at all on this (gasp!) as I was trying to keep things pretty simple. The ladies at MOPS will be making these this morning, but unfortunately I am home tending sick kids. Hopefully they'll have as much fun with theirs as I did with this one!

No comments: