- I love to read. Magazines, cereal boxes, billboards, novels, whatever. When I was growing up, I would often curl up in my bedroom (down in the basement) and lose myself in a good book. Mom would yell for me, but I was in another world and wouldn't hear, so she'd often "call" for me by flipping the breaker. Yes, I noticed when the lights went off.
- My first car was a '71 Dodge Coronet. I even had vanity plates (super cheap in MT) that read "BLU WALE."
- I used to say that I wanted 4 kids. Now I'm absolutely convinced that 2 is the magic number for us. Oh, and I knew way more about children before I had my own :)
- Spring is my favorite season. When I start seeing daffodils, I know that it won't be much longer before I can start wearing flip flops again.
- I can't stand curry. I've tried many different varieties, but there's some base spice in all of them that seriously triggers my gag reflex. (Turmeric maybe?)
- I have horrible vision and am legally blind - but thankfully fully correctable. Glasses are the very first thing I reach for in the morning (so I can read the clock).
- I used to work in HR, and once had a dream I was drowning in resumés.
Jacki also rated my blog "E" for Excellent. Wow, thanks!! She is a gifted artist (her coloring skills are amazing!!) who freely shares her knowledge - but even better, she has a godly spirit that really shines through.
I'm not going to tag anyone, but feel free to play along with the "randomness" if you'd like. And as for other excellent bloggers, I kindly direct you to my sidebar of recommended reading :)
Have a great afternoon!!