Friday, March 21, 2008

Lovebirds

I'm still trying working my way through the ChatterBox scrap kit, plus when I was cleaning off my workspace I found this one, lonely shipping tag. So yesterday's "Ways to Use it" challenge of a tag was perfect. I stamped the cute little lovebirds (Inkadinkado), clear embossed, spritzed the tag with denim blue glimmer mist, and scalloped the edge with decorative scissors. It still needed more, though, so I added the word (Stampington), a flower, and some ribbon. I layered it onto a burgundy card base, accented with some paper and lace. I'm really happy with the final result, and it will be perfect to give some friends who are celebrating their anniversary soon.


Tomorrow I'll be sharing two simple thank you cards that I made using this same kit. Hopefully you're not getting too sick of it yet :)

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I am luvin' this tag card! So funny what you find on your desk, eh? (had to say eh?!) I cleaned up my desk last week and found a Bella stamp (pregobella!) that I hadn't inked up yet!!! I thought I had lost it for sure! Now that is exciting for me - a new stamp to stamp!)