Wednesday, March 5, 2008

To Perk You Up

I squeezed in a bit of stamping time this afternoon, and made this quick card using today's sketch over on SCS. I'm still trying to use up some of the paper that I've accumulated, and I grabbed the DCWV glitter stack; I think the bright colors were a reaction to the gray, rainy day we were having :) I think everything is pretty straightforward - the coffee cup is Inque Boutique, and the sentiment is Stampendous. I'm not quite sure what happened with the photo and the coloring on the cup... it doesn't look all smeary like that IRL. Anyway, it was a fun card to make and perfect to send on to a friend.

2 comments:

Jacki Marie said...

I like the way you cut out the cup... very nice. I wish I could have some coffee. Better yet, a nice latte. Mocha something with whipped cream.. and white chocolate... Oh, what was I saying?? Yes! I want to tell you that I love the card!

laurie serino said...

Hi, Trish, this is Laurie, I e-mailed you , gut I havn't gotten your address back ? My e-mail is laserino77@gmail.com-I would love to get your prize to you !