Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Yeah, Baby!!

Some dear friends just had their second child, so I wanted to make a card. Baby girl, but I wasn't in the mood for pink or even purple. Started digging in my ribbon stash, and pulled out this fun design I'd picked up at Michael's. Loved it, but hadn't found the right project for it. Love the results!

I started with the brown base layer, and computer generated the sentiment (MA Sexy font). The pale blue layer is Bazzill Bling, embossed with the Ellison Daisies plate. Baby (Stampsmith) is stamped with Versamagic ink (pink grapefruit). Accented with two primas and some pearl brads, and we're good to go!

3 comments:

Heather Grow said...

Great card Trish. Love your color combo.

Anonymous said...

This is darling, Trish.

Sharon in NE said...

I would not have started out with these colors and ribbon, but I LOVE it. You are so creative.