Friday, June 13, 2008

For My Hubby

I'm so incredibly blessed to have such a great husband - and oddly enough, I'd say the same thing about the kids and having a great dad :) I love the Dad stamp set from Rusty Pickle, and couldn't pick just one "label" so created the panel using all the applicable images. The card layout is based on this week's Mojo Sketch, but I did take some liberties with it. I dug deep into my embellishment stash, and came up with the ruler twill tape and the metal thingamabobs that roughly resemble screw heads. Hopefully he likes it, too!

3 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Great dad card. Love that ruler twill. Thanks for playing! :)

Jacki Marie said...

Awesome card! What a great stamp set! I like the thingamabobs too!

Sarosa said...

Whoops, is Father's Day really tomorrow! Yikes, I totally forgot! Thanks for the reminder!

Oh, and yes, this card is really cute! :-)