Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Heart of a Home

I'm still busy pulling everything together for my big sale, but I did manage to squeeze in just a teensy bit of stamping time...

I pulled out my Home set and came up with this. I stamped the image onto white paper, colored with prismacolor pencils, then covered with strong adhesive (that red liner tape stuff, except sold by the sheet) and then sugar beads. I love that look, but just don't pull out my beads that often because I'm always afraid I'm going to make a big mess :) I used Bazzill cardstock for the base and the accent band; I used a Martha Stewart punch on that, and was pleased that it went through the Bazzill so well.

All righty, I have to get back to work now. Hopefully I'll be back Monday with reports that I sold everything (hee hee!)

No comments: