Monday, June 16, 2008

Whatever...

Well, we had a rather interesting weekend - our hard drive crashed (rather magnificently, I might add). Thankfully, hubby was able to transfer the majority of our data, and got the PC up and running again with another hard drive.

I couldn't do anything with the photo besides crop it, but here's a card to share regardless :) One of our friends' daughter's just graduated and turned 18 - definitely reason for celebration! She's a wonderful young lady, and I know that the Lord has great things in store for her. I wanted to make her a "cool" card and avoid anything overly girly, so this is what I came up with. "Whatever" and the verse are from Clear Dollar Stamps. I paired it up with some BasicGrey paper which I then gussied up with BG stamps (I also stamped a few of these on the envelope). I blinged it up with some light green rhinestones, and pronounced it good.

I don't know how much stamping I'll be able to do these next 2 weeks; I'm having another big sell-off of stamps, paper, etc. later this month and I still have more sorting to do to get ready for that. If you're anywhere in the Philly area, email me for more info -- I seriously am going to be running my own LSS for a couple days :)

No comments: