Saturday, April 5, 2008

Aaaaahhhhhh! I can't stop stamping!

I've always wanted to participate at Virtual Stamp Night over at SCS, but the timing never worked out. Well, I just realized there was one tonight. Too bad I hadn't paid closer attention earlier this week! I did sneak in one card - I stamped the images (Daily Bread), then took them into the bathroom with me and colored while I supervised our little girl's bathtime. I guess tonight has a fashion theme, and this particular challenge was to follow a "pattern" (a/k/a sketch). Oh, and the harder part? Only 45 minutes allowed! My coluzzle is currently MIA, so I traced a vase to get my circle and then handcut it. Not perfect, but you get the idea. I cut the card base from Bazzill (4 1/2" square) and then layered on some Chatterbox paper and the loaf of bread. Fun times!

No comments: