Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Make people wonder...

I made it a point to squeeze in some stamping time today - I really enjoyed "forcing" myself to stamp each day last week. I used the SCS sketch challenge as a starting point, and had a lot of fun coming up with this sassy card :) The papers are from "Phresh & Phunky" Basic Grey collection; they're a couple years old and had been buried in my craft room. I stamped the vintage lady (Thoughts of a Stamping Diva) on the pink panel, and then added the sentiment (smile by studio g, "it makes people wonder" is a partial sentiment by Inkadinkado). I finished the card off by layering dots and stripes, did some minor distressing, and added a little prima flower.

Nothing fancy, but it brought a smile to my face and I'll be passing it along to a friend soon and I'm guessing it will make her grin, too.

1 comment:

Louise (KardKrazy) said...

Trish, thanks for the inspiration here -- I've been wondering what to do with that stamp (woman).