Monday, April 28, 2008

Count Your Blessings

As I was emptying the camera's memory card this morning, I realized I'd never shared this card. It's another sweet, praying girl from Daily Bread, but this time I paired it up with a sentiment from Blessings. I added just a little color to the image with prismacolor markers; I have just a few of those, but hope to add a couple more to my collection when I find a good sale :) I used papers from the BasicGrey Stella Ruby collection - love the vintage feel of these, and I thought they coordinated nicely with the image.

And can I just point out that I tilted the square? And no, it's not a sketch (LOL!) I know I've been doing a lot of sketches lately, but it's definitely helping me feel more comfortable with mixing shapes and patterns.

No comments: